We currently have a new role in our London Office!
(Additionally, we are also always on the look out for amazing local guides. If you are passionate about your city or country, love meeting new people, speak excellent English and have good leadership skills, we want to hear from you. Email email@example.com with your CV.)
Marketing Executive (London)
The Dragon Trip is a leading adventure tour operator in Asia. We have trips all across Asia and these all aim to expand minds through transformative travel experiences. Over the last decade, we have developed top of the class itineraries that bring the local culture to life. All our tours blend unmissable attractions, off the beaten track location and genuine cultural experiences. We managed to get through the COVID pandemic and are excited for the return of international travel. This role is for a Marketing Executive within our London office. This role would also involve our brand: The Coyote Trip- which focuses on North America but has the same ethos as The Dragon Trip.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing plan for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overseeing our website, digital campaigns and brand.
- Working with freelancers on design and copywriting projects.
- Producing monthly KPIS for directors.
- Set up social media schedule and prepare engaging posts which generate engagement. Clearly demonstrate ability to grow both following and engagement on all social media channels.
- Manage relationships with tourism boards.
- Work with sales team on generating buzz around offers.
- Lead the planning and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Manage our SEO goals through clear content strategy.
- Responsible for PPC campaigns either direct or through agencies.
- Experience within the travel industry (preferred but not essential)
- Ideally have travelled in Asia and/or America and passionate about travel.
- Experience in marketing – at least 2-3 years.
- Be respectful, mature, friendly, helpful, confident, open-minded and fun!
- Ability to think on your feet, take responsibility for your own decisions, and calmly deal with all issues.
- Good commercial acumen
- Strong writing, design and digital skills
- Ideally some WordPress experience
- Desire to improve your communication skills.
- Enjoys meeting new people and promoting travel.
Compensation and terms:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time position with our holiday package
- 1-2 days a week in our London office and the rest from home
- Travel perks on our trips
How do I apply?
- Send your resume and short (300 words) cover letter to: