Adventure Tours Partnerships Officer
The Dragon Trip is a leading adventure tour operator in Asia. We have trips all across Asia and these all aim to expand minds through transformative travel experiences. Over the last decade, we have developed top of the class itineraries that bring the local culture to life. All our tours blend unmissable attractions, off the beaten track location and genuine cultural experiences. This role is for a Partnerships Manager within our London office. This role would also involve our brand: The Coyote Trip- which focuses on North America but has the same ethos as The Dragon Trip.
The role is responsible for generating revenue growth through developing new and growing existing business channels. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will work on identifying, pitching to and winning new partnerships and ensuring growth from existing partnerships.
As the external face of the The Dragon Trip, you are passionate, driven, able work both collaboratively and autonomously and live and breathe the The Dragon Trip values as you develop and implement our business development plan to achieve our goals.
It would suit a travel enthusiast; travel consultant or existing sales rep and industry experience is a bonus.
Who you are:
- Experience in sales ideally in a travel industry role
- Personal and/or professional travel experience in destinations that The Dragon Trip visits
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding growth targets
- Excellent time management skills, organisational skills with attention to detail and ability to juggle competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, collaborate, communicate and influence
- Ability to present and train agencies both in personal and virtually
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and can quickly learn new technologies
- Proficient in Salesforce (preferred but not essential)
- Willingness to travel overnight for work
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Full-time position with our holiday package
- 1-2 days a week in our London office and the rest from home
- Travel perks on our trips
- Positive/fun work environment
- Support of a great manager and a sales team
- Company culture perks – after work activities and company retreats
Based in London – 2 Days office based, 3 days remote working
How do I apply?
- Send your resume and short (300 words) cover letter to: