Work with us
Join some of the smartest, friendliest people in travel, working towards some very worthy goals.
Our team are based in offices in London, Boston and Shanghai or on the ground all over China and Japan, guiding our various epic tours. So, go ahead and learn more about us or check out our vacancies below
We are now looking for a creative and digitally savvy digital marketing assistant to join our dynamic London office in Aldgate.
The role’s key responsibilities will include:
- Support the content marketing strategy though writing engaging blogs and destinations guides for our website
- Optimise existing content on our website for search engine optimization and user experience
- Manage all Social Media platforms
- Schedule daily posts across channels
- Make full use of Instagram stories to maintain an engaging, fun and unique account
- Keep track of the company’s relevant hashtags and engage with customers who have used these
- Harvest user generated content for use across social channels
- Run targeted advertising campaigns across Instagram and Facebook
- Come up with innovative ways to engage with new and existing customers
- Assist the marketing team with any additional projects including
- The creation of video content
- Influencer trips
- Email campaigns
- Trade shows and events
- Advertising campaign
- Tourism Board campaigns
To be successful in this role
The London office works at a fast-pace and while everyone has defined roles, there may occasionally be times when you are asked to do something outside of your scope of work. This will give you a fantastic opportunity to be involved in other aspects of the business aside from marketing, including sales, operations and finance.
You must be able to quickly pick up new skills, such as website design, developing SEO strategy, editing videos and using new design software.
- Excellent copy writing skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing personal and professional social media accounts
- Be able to work independently and identify new opportunities
- Passionate about travel
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Previous experience using Buffer, Moz and WordPress
- Degree educated
- Experience using any of the following is a bonus: Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot and SalesForce.
What we offer
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to get hands on experience in working in a fast-paced start-up environment. We can guarantee you won’t just be making the coffee and no two days will be the same.
- A 2 month temporary internship to be made permanent based on performance
- Compensation: £1,200 p/m (pro rata)
- In-house training
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply