Work with us
Join some of the smartest, friendliest people in travel, working towards some very worthy goals.
Our team are based in offices in London, Boston and Shanghai or on the ground all over China and Japan, guiding our various epic tours. So, go ahead and learn more about us or check out our vacancies below
If you are interested in an internship or work experience opportunity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Learning Adventure is a leading educational tour provider for students and currently operates trips across Asia and Europe. The company focuses on showing the real side of these countries by providing educational excursions for students. Our itineraries offer genuine learning outcomes and broaden cultural understanding. The company has offices in London, Shanghai and Boston.
The Dragon Trip is the parent company of The Learning Adventure and offers leading adventure tours across Asia.
We are now seeking to recruit a new International school sales officer to manage this product. The role will be based in our London office and will involve managing sales enquires and promoting our market-leading learning adventures.
- Managing a busy Inbox of pre-sale enquiries and speaking directly with teachers across Europe and The Middle East.
- Keeping our bookings records up-to-date and accurate
- Speaking directly to teachers, parents and students about our trips
- Day-to-day liaison with our China and London based operations teams.
- Attendance at consumer Travel shows and other events, as required, and support for the event preparation stages.
- Encouraged to contribute any new ideas, for Sales processes and for business development channels.
- Actively working with the marketing team on a range on online and offline channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in and learn more about the fast-moving Travel sector, with internationally-minded colleagues who are passionate about the tours that we run!
We are looking for a new member who:
- is a team player
has high attention to detail
- is organised and able to balance a reactive workload together with ongoing projects
- demonstrates initiative and creativity – for finding solutions and for developing original ideas
- has strong writing skills
has a confident, clear and approachable telephone manner
- is capable with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus a keen user of social media
- Interest in Travel [essential].
- Previous time spent in Asia and Europe [very desirable]
- Previous Sales experience [desirable but not essential].
- £22,000 a year (depending on experience) plus commission
- London team commission outings
- Opportunities for training
End of August 2019
Reporting to The Learning Adventure Manager
How to apply
Application deadline last Friday 26th July 2019
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Amy Hamilton email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application! 🙂