Work with us
Join some of the smartest, friendliest people in travel, working towards some very worthy goals.
Our team are based in offices in London, Boston and Shanghai or on the ground all over China and Japan, guiding our various epic tours. So, go ahead and learn more about us or check out our vacancies below
If you are interested in an internship or work experience opportunity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Dragon Trip is a leading adventure and educational tour provider for travellers looking to explore Asia. We focus on sharing the real side of these countries, by providing life-changing trips for young people. Our growing team is based across our offices in London, Boston and Shanghai.
We are now looking for a creative and digitally savvy marketing assistant to join our dynamic London office in Aldgate.
The role’s key responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting – including blogs, itineraries and destination guides. This needs to be enticing, creative with absolutely no typos!
- Working on developing our website, including:
- Adjusting existing pages
- Adjusting its design
- Developing its SEO
- Assisting the rest of the marketing team as major changes continue to be made
- Assist with product launches including:
- Developing creative campaigns to drive sales and traffic to the website
- Sourcing content to be used
The marketing department plays a diverse role at The Dragon Trip and, as an intern, it is likely you will be involved with some of its other responsibilities. These include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with social media influencers
- Creating and maintaining Google AdWords campaigns
- Creating mass-send out email campaigns
- Developing promotional print material
- Organising promotional events
As a small, rapidly growing company we are always looking for new and innovative ways to market our products. As part of your role, we would designate 3 hours a week for you to use to develop – and to put to use – your own ideas about how we can promote and develop The Dragon Trip brand.
To be successful in this role
The London office works at a fast-pace and you need to be able to handle multitasking as well as ensuring jobs are completed to a high standard. You must be able to quickly pick up new digital skills, such as website design, developing SEO and using new design software.
- Excellent writing skills
- Passionate about travel
- Digitally savvy
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Social media savvy
- Previous experience using WordPress or other web hosting platforms
- Degree educated
- Experience using any of the following is a bonus: MailChimp, Buffer, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot and SalesForce.
What we offer
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to get hands-on experience in working in a fast-paced start-up environment. We can guarantee you won’t just be making the coffee and no two days will be the same.
- A 2-month role
- Compensation: £1,200 p/m (pro rata)
- In-house training
Here at The Dragon Trip, we’re a sociable team and as a member, you will have the opportunity to join in on our (free) monthly social activities; recently examples include Junkyard Golf and Escape Room. If you’re a coffee addict, you will be pleased to hear that we have a free espresso machine in the office.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com to apply. We look forward to receiving your application!